Small Industrial First Aid Kit - Refill
Small Industrial Kit Refill. Here's everything you need to bring your Small Industrial First Aid Kit back to like-new condition. This is everything you will need to completely restock your kit and bring it back up to meet or exceed OSHA regulations and the new ANSI Z308.1-2015 standard for a Class A kit
If you are unsure about the size of the refill kit you need, there are a couple of easy ways to check. If your empty kit cabinet has two shelves and is at least 15 inches tall then you've got a match for this refill kit. See the cabinet image above for reference.
- (50)1" X 3" Heavy Duty Elastic Strip Bandages
- (40)Heavy Duty Elastic Fingertip Regular Bandages
- (1)Wound Seal Stop Bleeding Powder Intro Pack
- (1)Adhesive Tape, Triple Cut
- (25)3" x 3" Individually Wrapped Sterile Gauze Pads
- (1)2" Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (1)3" Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (2)Sterile 5" X 9" ABD Pads
- (2)Pairs Sterile Oval Eye Pads with adhesive strips
- (1)Triangle Bandages with Safety Pins
- (2)Pairs Non-latex Exam Gloves
- (1)CPR Barrier Shield
- (1)American Safety & Health Institute First Aid Guide Book with CPR Guidelines
- (1)Hydrogen Peroxide Spray, 2 oz.
- (1)Antiseptic First Aid Spray, 2 oz.
- (20)Sting Free Antiseptic BZK Wipes
- (25)Triple Antibiotic Ointment, .5 gram
- (25)Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream, .9 gram
- (6)Hand Sanitizer Gel, 1/8th oz.
- (12)1/8th oz. Pain Relieving Burn Gel
- (1)Sterile Hydrogel Burn Dressings, 4" x 4"
- (1)Sterile Eyewash, 4 oz.
- (1)Small Instant Ice Packs
- (50)Extra Strength Pain Reliever, Tabs 2 per/pack
- (1)ANSI Z308.1-2015 Label