Here’s everything you need to bring your Medium Restaurant/Food Service First Aid Kit back to like-new condition. This is everything you will need to completely restock your kit and bring it back up to exceed OSHA regulations and the new ANSI Z308.1-2014 standard for a Class A kit.
If you are unsure about the size of the refill kit you need, there are a couple of easy ways to check. If your empty kit cabinet has two shelves and is at least 15 inches tall, then you’ve got a match for this refill kit. See cabinet image above for reference.
- (1)WoundSeal Rapid Clotting Powder, 5 gram
- (1)BloodBlocker™ Compress
- (100)1″ x 3″ Blue Woven Adhesive Bandages
- (25)Blue Woven Flexible Fingertip Bandages
- (40)Blue Woven Flexible Knuckle Bandages
- (10)Medium Butterfly Wound Closures
- (1)Adhesive Tape,
- (10)3″ x 3″ Individually Wrapped Sterile Gauze Pads
- (25)2″ x 3″ Sterile Individually Wrapped Non-Adherent Pads
- (1)2″ Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (1)3″ Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (1)4″ Roller Gauze Bandage
- (2)Pair Sterile Oval Eye Pads with adhesive strips
- (2)Sterile 5″ X 9″ ABD Pads
- (1)Triangle Bandage with Safety Pins
- (2)Pairs Non-latex Exam Gloves
- (1)Laerdal CPR Barrier Shield
- (1)American Safety & Health Institute First Aid Guide Book with CPR Guidelines
- (1)Antiseptic First Aid Spray, 2 oz.
- (1)Hydrogen Peroxide Spray, 2 oz.
- (20)Sting Free Antiseptic BZK Wipes
- (25)Triple Antibiotic Ointment, .5 gram
- (6)Hand Sanitizer Gel, 1/8th oz.
- (1)Instant Ice Pack, Small
- (1)Sterile Eye Wash, 4 oz.
- (6)Pain Relieving Burn Gel, 1/8th oz.
- (2)Sterile Hydrogel Burn Dressing, 4″ x 4″
- (50)Extra Strength Pain Reliever Tabs, 2/per pack
- (144)Blue Rolled Finger Cots
- (1)ANSI Z308.1-2014 Label