Medium Industrial First Aid Kit - Refill
Medium Industrial Kit Refill. Here's everything you need to bring your Medium Industrial First Aid Kit back to like-new condition. This is everything you will need to completely restock your kit and bring it back up to meet or exceed OSHA regulations. This refill kit has been revised to exceed the new ANSI Z308.1-2015 standard for a Class A kit.
If you are unsure about the size of the refill kit you need, there are a couple of easy ways to check. If your empty kit cabinet has three shelves and is at least 16 inches tall then you've got a match for this refill kit. See empty kit image above for reference.
- (100)Sheer Strip Bandages
- (50)1" x 3" Elastic Adhesive Bandages
- (40)Elastic Fingertip Regular Bandages
- (40)Elastic Knuckle Bandages
- (2)Wound Seal Stop Bleeding Powder Intro Kits
- (1)Adhesive Tape, Triple Cut
- (25)3" x 3" Individually Wrapped Sterile Gauze Pads
- (1)2" Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (1)3" Roller Gauze Bandage
- (2)Pair Sterile Oval Eye Pads with adhesive strips
- (1)Triangle Bandages with Safety Pins
- (2)Sterile 5" X 9" ABD Pads
- (2)Pairs Non-latex Exam Gloves
- (1)CPR Barrier Shield
- (1)American Safety & Health Institute First Aid Guide Book with CPR Guidelines
- (1)Hydrogen Peroxide Spray, 2 oz.
- (1)Antiseptic First Aid Spray, 2 oz.
- (20)Sting Free Antiseptic BZK Wipes
- (25)Triple Antibiotic Ointment, .5 gram
- (25)Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream, .9 gram
- (6)Hand Sanitizer Gel, 1/8th oz.
- (12)1/8th oz. Pain Relieving Burn Gel
- (1)Sterile Hydrogel Burn Dressings, 4" x 4"
- (2)Sterile Eyewash, 4 oz.
- (1)Small Instant Ice Packs
- (50)Extra Strength Pain Reliever Tabs, 2/per pack
- (50)Antacid Tabs, 2/per pack
- (50)Decongestant Tabs, 2/per pack
- (1)ANSI Z308.1-2014 Label