Large Industrial First Aid Kit Refill. Here’s everything you need to bring your Large Industrial First Aid Kit back to like-new condition. This is everything you will need to completely restock your kit and bring it back up to meet or exceed OSHA regulations. This refill kit has been revised to exceed the new ANZI Z308.1-2015 standard for a Class A kit.
If you are unsure about the size of the refill kit you need, there are a couple of easy ways to check. If your empty kit cabinet has four shelves and is at least 22 inches tall then you’ve got a match for this refill kit. See empty kit image above for reference.
- (25)Extra-Long Finger Wrap Bandages
- (100)Sheer Strip Bandages
- (50)1″ x 3″ Elastic Adhesive Bandages
- (40)Elastic Fingertip Regular Bandages
- (40)Elastic Knuckle Bandages
- (3)Wound Seal Stop Bleeding Powder Intro Packs
- (1)Adhesive Tape, Triple Cut
- (25)2″ x 2″ Individually Wrapped Sterile Gauze Pads
- (25)3″ x 3″ Individually Wrapped Sterile Gauze Pads
- (25)4″ x 4″ Individually Wrapped Sterile Gauze Pads
- (2)2″ Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (2)3″ Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (2)Sterile 5″ X 9″ ABD Pads
- (2)Pair Sterile Oval Eye Pads with adhesive strips
- (2)Triangle Bandages with Safety Pins
- (4)Pairs Non-latex Exam Gloves
- (1)CPR Barrier Shield
- (1)American Safety & Health Institute First Aid Guide Book with CPR Guidelines
- (1)Hydrogen Peroxide Spray, 2 oz.
- (1)Antiseptic First Aid Spray, 2 oz.
- (20)Sting Free Antiseptic BZK Wipes
- (25)Triple Antibiotic Ointment, .5 gram
- (25)Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream, .9 gram
- (6)Hand Sanitizer Gel, 1/8th oz.
- (12)1/8th oz. Pain Relieving Burn Gel
- (1)Sterile Hydrogel Burn Dressings, 4″ x 4″
- (2)Sterile Eyewash, 4 oz.
- (2)Small Instant Ice Packs
- (50)Extra Strength Pain Reliever Tabs, 2/per pack
- (50)Antacid Tabs, 2/per pack
- (50)Decongestant Tabs, 2/per pack
- (1)ANSi Z308.1-2014 Label