Here’s everything you need to bring your Heavy Duty Construction First Aid Kit back to like-new condition. This is everything you will need to completely restock your kit and bring it back up to exceed OSHA regulation and the new ANSI Z308.1-2014 standard for a Class A kit.
If you are unsure about the size of the refil kit you need, there are a couple of easy ways to check. If your empty kit cabinet has two shelves and is at least 15 inches tall then you’ve got a match for this refill kit. See the kit cabinet image above for reference.
- (2)Wound Seal Stop Bleeding Powder Intro Packs
- (2)BloodBlocker™ Compress
- (1)Rescue Blanket, 84″ x 52″
- (100)1″ x 3″ Sheer Strip Bandages
- (50)1″ x 3″ Elastic Adhesive Bandages
- (40)Elastic Knuckle Bandages
- (10)Medium Butterfly Wound Closures
- (10)Pain Relieving Sting Swabs
- (1)Adhesive Tape, Triple-Cut
- (25)3″ x 3″ Individually Wrapped Sterile Gauze Pads
- (1)2″ Rolled Gauzde Bandage
- (1)3″ Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (1)4″ Roller Gauze Bandage
- (2)Pair Sterile Oval Eye Pads with adhesive strips
- (2)Sterile 5″ X 9″ ABD Pads
- (1)Triangle Bandage with Safety Pins
- (2)Pairs Non-latex Exam Gloves
- (1)CPR Barrier Shield
- (1)American Safety & Health Institute First Aid Guide Book with CPR Guidelines
- (1)Antiseptic First Aid Spray, 2 oz.
- (1)Hydrogen Peroxide Spray, 2 oz.
- (20)Sting Free Antiseptic BZK Wipes
- (25)Triple Antibiotic Ointment, .5 gram
- (6)Hand Sanitizer Gel, 1/8th oz.
- (10)Sterile Splinter Out Probes
- (1)Sam™ Finger Splint
- (1)Sterile Eye Wash, 4 oz.
- (2)Sterile Eye Wash, 1 oz.
- (12)Pain Relieving Burn Gel, 1/8th oz.
- (1)Sterile Hydrogel Burn Dressing, 4″ x 4″
- (2)Small Instant Ice Pack
- (1)ANSI Z308.1-2015 Label