Construction/Jobsite First Aid Kit - Refill
Here's everything you need to bring your Construction/Jobsite First Aid Kit back to like-new condition. This is everything you will need to completely restock your construction site first aid kit and bring it back up to exceed OSHA regulations and the new ANSI Z308.1-2015 standard for a Class A kit.
If you are unsure about the size of refill construction site first aid kit you need, there are a couple of easy ways to check. If your empty kit cabinet has two shelves and is at least 15 inches tall then you've got a match for this refill kit. See jobsite first aid kit cabinet image above for reference.
Construction Site First Aid Kit Content
- (2)Wound Seal Stop Bleeding Powder Intro Packs
- (1)BloodBlocker™ Compress
- (100)1" x 3" Sheer Strip Bandages
- (16)1" x 3" Elastic Adhesive Bandages
- (5)2" x 4" Large Elastic Patch Bandages
- (5)Extra Large Elastic Fingertip Bandages
- (5)Elastic Knuckle Bandages
- (1)Adhesive Tape, Triple-Cut
- (25)3" x 3" Individually Wrapped Sterile Gauze Pads
- (1)2" Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (1)3" Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (2)Sterile 5" X9" ABD Pads
- (2)Pair Sterile Oval Eye Pads with adhesive strips
- (1)Triangle Bandage with Safety Pins
- (2)Pairs Non-latex Exam Gloves
- (1)CPR Barrier Shield
- (1)American Safety & Health Institute First Aid Guide Book with CPR Guidelines
- (1)Antiseptic First Aid Spray, 2 oz.
- (1)Hydrogen Peroxide Spray, 2 oz.
- (20)Sting Free Antiseptic BZK Wipes
- (25)Triple Antibiotic Ointment, .5 gram
- (6)Hand Sanitizer Gel, 1/8th oz.
- (1)Sterile Eye Wash, 4 oz.
- (6)Pain Relieving Burn Gel, 1/8th oz.
- (1)Sterile Hydrogel Burn Dressing, 4" x 4"
- (1)Small Instant Ice Pack
- (50)Extra Strength Pain Reliever Tabs, 2/per pack
- (50)Ibuprofen Tabs, 2/per pack
- (1)Mounting Hardware Set
- (1)ANSI Z308.1-2014 Label