Here’s everything you need to bring your ANSI Basic Industrial First Aid Kit back to like new condition. This is everything you will need to completely restock your kit and bring it back up to exceed OSHA regulations and meet the new ANSI Z308.1-2015 standard for a Class A kit. The contents of this refill kit will fit into a two shelf industrial first aid kit with the approximate dimensions of: 15-1/2″ X 10-1/2″ X 6″. See the filled kit image above for reference.
- (1)First Aid Guide with CPR Guidelines
- (100)1″x 3″ Sheer Strip Bandages
- (10)3″ x 3″ Individually Wrapped Sterile Gauze Pads
- (1)Triangle Bandage with safety pins
- (1)Adhesive Tape, 1/2″ x 5 yds.
- (12)Hydrogel Burn Gel, 1/8th oz.
- (25)Triple Antibiotic Ointment, .5 gram
- (20)Sting Free Antiseptic Wipes
- (1)Plastic Forceps
- (2)Pair Non-latex Exam Gloves
- (2)Sterile ABD Pad, 5″ x 9″
- (5)Generic Non-Aspirin Tabs, 2/per pack
- (5)Generic Ibuprofen Tabs, 2/per pack1
- (1)Sterile Hydrogel Burn Dressing, 4″ x 4″
- (1)Small Instant Ice Pack
- (2)Pair Sterile Oval Eye Pads with adhesive strips
- (1)Sterile Eye Wash, 4 oz.
- (1)2″ Roller Gauze Bandage
- (6)Hand Sanitizer, 1/8th oz.
- (1)ANSI Label