Here’s everything you need to bring your #25 Economy First Aid Kit back to like new condition. This is everything you will need to completely restock your kit and bring it back up to meet or exceed OSHA regulations as it meets the new ANSI Z308.1-2015 standard for a Class A kit. This refill kit is for a very specifically sized kit box; the dimensions are 9-3/4″ X 6-1/2″ X 2-3/4″. See the filled kit image above before ordering.
- (3)Elastic Fabric Fingertip Large Bandages
- (3)Elastic Fabric Knuckle Bandages
- (2)2″ x 3″ Fabric Patch Bandages
- (50)1″ x 3″ Sheer Strip Bandages
- (10)Triple Antibiotic Ointment, .5 gram foil doses
- (6)First Aid Burn Cream, .9 gram foil doses
- (10)Sting Free Antiseptic Wound Wipes
- (1)Sterile Eyewash, 1 oz.
- (1)American Safety & Health Institute First Aid Guide Book with CPR Guidelines
- (1)5″ x 9″ Sterile ABD Pad
- (1)2″ Roller Gauze Bandage
- (1)Triangle Bandage with safety pins
- (1)Small Instant Ice Pack
- (1)Pair Non-latex Exam Gloves
- (1)Adhesive Tape, 1/2″ x 2.5 yds.
- (6)3″ x 3″ Individually Wrapped Sterile Gauze Pads