Our very own Waterproof, Indestructible Adventure First Aid Kit, Small. WIAFAK
We put this together for you who are on the road or the road to adventure. Being adventurers ourselves we came by this kit honestly through real life experience. That’s why we packed essential first aid supplies in to a waterproof, crush proof practically indestructible Boulder Case. It’s not enough to have the right first aid supplies, they also have to be in pristine condition should the need arise. We chose the Boulder Case because it is so rugged and performed so well and comes from the U.S. manufacturer with a life time warranty. They say if you break a Boulder Case, they will replace it free of charge.
Because of the Boulder Case you can take your first aid supplies with you on any conveyance and be confident that they will stay in great shape should you ever need them.
The contents of the kit are well though out based upon many years of experience by real adventure seekers and extended knowledge of the first aid industry. We wanted to make sure that we covered the basics with the idea that you could be a long way from help so the priority is; stop the bleeding, make sure the patient is breathing and then treat for shock. Beyond that we also wanted to cover the bases, burns, scraps, contusions, eye injuries and broken bones. There are some minor first aid items in this kit as well such as adhesive bandages and antiseptic wipes but where this kit really shines is if you have a moderate to serious injury.
There are no products in this kit that require training but we recommend that you watch two videos on Wound Seal and SWAT-T tourniquet so that you familiar and comfortable with these amazing products before you hit the road.
This is the smallest of the WIAFAK kit types, look over the contents and determine if this compact kit will do or whether or not you should consider one of the larger.
Exterior: 10.19″ x 8.55″ x 6.8″
Interior: 9.37″ x 7.24″ x 6.08″
- (2) Mylar Rescue Blanket
- (10) Antiseptic BZK Wound Wipes
- (10) .5 grams Triple Antibiotic Ointment Doses
- (2) Pair Sterile Eye Pads w/Adhesive Strips
- (16) 1″ x 3″ Heavy Duty Woven Strip Adhesive Bandages
- (5) 2″ x 4″ Heavy Duty Adhesive Patch Bandages
- (5) Heavy Duty Extra Large Fingertip Bandages
- (5) Heavy Duty Knuckle Bandages
- (1) 3″ x 5 yds Elastic Wrap Bandage
- (1) 4″ x 5 yds Elastic Wrap Bandage
- (2) 4″ x 4.1 yds Sterile Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (1) Bulky Kerlix Type Bandage 4-1/2″ X 5 yds
- (3) Sterile 5″ x 9″ ABD Trauma Pads
- (2) Sterile 8″ x 10″ ABD Pads
- (6) 2″ x 3″ Sterile Non-Adherent Pads
- (2) 1″ x 5 yds 3M Micropore Tape
- (2) Sterile Eye Wash 1 oz. Squeeze Bottle
- (1) 2″ x 6″ BurnFree Hydrogel Burn Dressing
- (2) 4″ x 4″ BurnFree Hydrogel Burn Dressings
- (1) 4 oz. Squeeze Bottle BurnFree Burn Gel
- (1) SWAT-T Tourniquet/Stretch Wrap
- (1) SAM Splint Jr., 4″ x 18″
- (1) CPR, AED and Basic First Aid Pocket Reference Guide
- (1) Laerdal CPR Shield
- (1) Insta Glucose
- (1) Wound Seal Rapid Response Blood Clotting Powder
- (1) 7-1/2″ EMT Shear
- (1) Plastic Forceps 4-1/2″ Disposable
- (2) Nitrile Exam Gloves, 2/pair
- (1) Pain Reliever Refill Pack, contains 5 packets of two tablets each of acetaminophen, ibuprofen and aspirin.