Severe Bleeding Trauma First Responder Kit from First Aid Supplies Online. This is the first responder trauma kit you need to control moderate to severe bleeding. The supplies in the Severe Bleeding First Aid Trauma Kit are focused especially on bleeding injuries, and although there are some traditional products for applying direct pressure, the heart of this kit is the Celox Hemostatic Granules and Celox Rapid Z-Fold Hemostatic gauze with Chitosan.
Use the 15 gram Celox granules as needed to stop the bleeding in many different situations from minor scrapes and lacerations to major bleeding, including cuts that may require suturing later. Celox is safe for children and adults because the active ingredient in Chitosan is a natural product derived from shelfish.
Carry bag is proudly made right here in the USA of bright red, water-resistant rugged nylon with zipper closure, carry handles and belt loop.
First responder kit dimensions: 8″ x 11″ x 4″
- (1) 1/2″ x 5 yds.Waterproof Adhesive Tape
- (1) Blood Blocker Compress
- (1) Paramedic Shears 7.5″
- (2) 4″ Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (2) 4″ x 4″ Sterile Gauze Sponge, 2/packs
- (2) 8″ x 10″ Sterile ABD pads
- (2) Pair Nitrile Exam Gloves
- (2) Celox Hemostatic Granules, 15 gram (.5 oz.)
- (1) Celox Rapid 5′ Z-Fold Hemostatic Gauze w/ 9g Chito-R
- (1) Swat- T Tourniquet