Samaritan(R) PAD 350 AED with Adult Pad-Pak(TM)
Samaritan PAD Public Access Defibrillator by HeartSine was designed especially for use in public areas and provides a sophisticated, lightweight, easy-to-operate defibrillator for adult or pediatric use. It is smaller and lighter than other AEDs and weighs only 2.4 pounds.
The Samaritan PAD is uniquely equipped with an electrode and battery pack integrated cartridge which allows for one expiration date for the pads and battery. The integrated Pad-Pak cartridge has a shelf life of 4-years or one-time use, whichever comes first. A system Status Ready indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready to use, and the device performs a self check each week.
The Samaritan PAD automatically assesses the patient and prompts the user visually with a screen that shows simple illustrations, and audibly with clear, calm instructions starting with adult patient if equipped for Adult Pad-Pak and child patient if equipped with Pediatric Pad-Pak. Pad-Paks are accessible with the unit in the storage case supplied with each unit. Other prompts instruct users throughout the rescue process, while reminding users to call for medical assistance. The system then guides the user through pad application to shock deliver if required, and an integrated metronome prompts coach CPR chest compression rate.
Events are recorded, with time, date, ECG trace and duration, shock delivery information and CPR intervals, downloadable to PC with optional SAVER EVO software.
THIS SAMARITAN PAD DEFIBRILLATOR PACKAGE COMES WITH:
- (1) Free Medical Prescription for HeartSine Samaritan PAD
- (1) Samaritan PAD Defibrillator with a 10-year Factory Warranty
- (1) PAD-PAK™ Adult Electrode and Battery Pack Integrated Unit
- (1) HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED Carry Case with two zippered pockets
- (1) HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED Training CD
- (1) HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED Detailed User Manual
- (1) HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED Quick Reference Card
- (1) Premium AED/CPR Rescue Kit
- (1) AED equipped facility window/wall decal
- (1) AED professionals maintenance/inspection tag
Call 800-874-8767 for volume pricing.